- “LMAO *Weasley came out of his room from naptime and first thing he says when he comes in here is “Awww maann! *tries to snap*” LOL like Swiper from Dora the Explorer.” (when W was only a year and two months old)
- Conversation between Weasley and Daddy when W was about a year and a half, maybe?:
Daddy: “Weasley, eat your food.”
D: *Pointing at W while holding his coffee in other hand* “W, you really need to eat. Please, eat your food.”
W: *Pointing at D* “No!”
D: *Pointing again while holding coffee in other hand* “W! Eat your food!”
W: *Pointing with each sentence* “No! Coffee! Drink you mouf!”
D: *taken by surprise, laughs* “Okay, W, you win.”
^^ This is one of my very favorite things ever said. It was way too funny and surprising.
- As I am cleaning the cat’s box, Weasley says to me “No, Mommy, don’t touch that! It has cat poop!” …No kidding.
- About a month ago: Weasley: *shouting* “MOMMY! Go in kisshen! “Go in kisshen, make a sammish!” …..he will be quite a husband, eh? To be fair I was trying to take a nap on Malfoy’s bed, and I suppose I was not being the best doting mother. Lol. June cleaver, I am not.
- A conversation between me and my 4year old: Mommy: “Weasley, mommy’s birthday is next week! Do you know how old mommy is going to be?”
Weasley: “Do you want cake?”
M: “Yes, but do you know how many years old Mommy is going to be?”
M: “*laughs* No, sweetie, I’m a lot older than five. Try again.”
M: “LOL Don’t I wish.”
Weird, I KNOW Malfoy (2.5 years) says and does funny / cute stuff all the time. Damn, I’ll have to use my brain now.